Saturday, October 27, 2007

What can I say?

I got an email the other day asking why I haven't posted here for a while. The short answer is that, for the first time since I started this blog, I don't have anything to say. No, that's not quite true. I don't have anything to say that I think anyone would be interested in reading.

There is nothing unusual or fascinating going on in my life. Nothing particularly funny or meaningful. Nothing weird or wonderful. I have no insight or wisdom or humour to share.

Really, I checked. Nothing. You're going to have to trust me on this.

Lately, life events have been mostly tedious mediocre drudgery. No one wants to hear about that. I sure don't want to write about it.

Mom always told us: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I figure that also applies to when you don't have anything interesting to say.

So I'm not.

Until I do.

Which could be two months. Or tomorrow.

But then I will.

2 comments:

Keziah Fenton said...

Yes but now we know you're still alive, even if mired in mediocre drudgery.

McB said...

Drudgery shared is drudgery halved. Or something like that.